Thursday, December 6, 2007

I...I...I...

For some reason, I have never been able to maintain my online journal. Most of my time or should I say, most part of my life, is always offline. Although my nature of work is to bring the population and their business online. How ironic... I wonder. Anyways, that just about leaves me with enough time to update my office blogs with all those non-sensical yada yada that would make even the Keelpauk/NIMHANS chief to go bonkers. But like someone said, I really wanna move over to Martinis from Scotch so that I get, entangled in and addicted to, both.

This time I am here to stay and I dont know in what way. But I shall prevail.
Being a person who doesnt read a lot of books, I have always had a limited mental library of vocabulary. I am probably at loss of the right words most of the time for I know not what I should talk. But a recent venture into some crappy talk made me realise that I do have an ounce of talent available to be showcased at the bottom of the heart of my bottom. That talent is pretty insane to say the least. Its about making sentences with all the words starting with the same letter. Might seem funny but honestly a coupla second glances at my own piece of work and it started seeming not crappy afterall. Trust me it isnt. Here are a few.

Prudently pristine philosophical profanity permeates perpetual pessimism, profusely petrifying poor people.

Crisp clandestine crimson crap creates creative cardinal criminals committing corporate crimes.

Imposingly ironical industrial information is irrelevantly impressed into irritating indian irredentists.

Now then, I can go on. But let me put a full stop at this moment for I dont want to be showcasing too much too soon. I know, I dont write well. I know I need to improve. I know...I know...(Reminds of some Raghuvaren movie...) But then, there is a difference. Knowing and Doing. I hope I know that I am a Doer and Do for once for I know it.
So long...

No comments: